We provide Forest School sessions for:
- Home Education
- School and nursery groups
- Children with additional needs
If you would like to find out more please email Natalie@earthtime.co.uk
- An innovative educational approach to outdoor play and learning in a woodland environment.
- Earthtime can provide a series of six (recommended series of 6 – 12 sessions) outdoor, Forest School session for your nursery or primary school.
- Ideally takes place in woodland but park or green space close to your setting is great also.
- To book your Forest School programme please email email@example.com
The ethos of Forest School is based on a fundamental respect for children and young people and for their capacity to instigate, test and maintain curiosity in the world around them. It believes in children’s right to play; the right to access the outdoors (and in particular a woodland environment); the right to access risk and the vibrant reality of the natural world; and the right to experience a healthy range of emotions, through all the challenges of social interaction, to build a resilience that will enable continued and creative engagement with their peers and their potential. www.forestschooltraining.co.uk
Earthtime’s qualified Forest School leader will facilitate outdoor sessions designed to equip the children with the tools to explore, learn and grow. Activities such as den building, simple knot tying, fire lighting will be used to direct the learning. Earthtime will devise a programme for the sessions however this will change, evolve as we get to know the children, their interests and will be weather dependant.
Earthtime offers bespoke Forest School nurture sessions for school age children who find mainstream school challenging. We can operate sessions on a one to one or in small group basis. We can focus on improving social skills and resilience and providing an alternative curriculum in the outdoors. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest School includes many curriculum links, for an example of this click here