Here at Earthtime we believe our wonderful network of volunteers is paramount to the success of the business and its charitable objectives. Volunteers provide an invaluable amount of time, effort and enthusiasm to help us achieve Earthtime’s goals.
Without volunteers, Earthtime would not be able to offer such a wide range of activities in so many different locations across Moray and Aberdeenshire. We thank the continued support we receive from our current volunteers and in advance, thank our future ones for choosing Earthtime as their place to give back.
We have outlined below some of the benefits volunteering can bring to people who love to get involved.
- Increase your job prospects
- Discover new interests or hobbies (woodwork, sewing, events, holiday activities, arts & crafts or bushcraft)
- Learn and develop new skills
- Meet a diverse range of new people
- Boost confidence and self-esteem
- Spend time in the outdoors
- Access training
- Gain Saltire Awards (12 – 25yrs)
- Support Duke of Edinburgh Awards (14 – 24yrs)
Volunteers can offer help and support in many different ways and we always aim to provide the best possible experience for our volunteers.
We do understand that volunteers have different interests within the scope of what we do, therefore, we offer different opportunities. Whether it be skill sharing on a sewing workshop or helping a child discover an earth worm for the first time, Earthtime has a number of different opportunities that are available and we would love to hear from you if you would like to get involved. New opportunities arise all the time -please keep an eye on the website and Facebook.
Please find a list of opportunities we are currently offering.
- Sewing Volunteer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodworking Volunteer – email@example.com
- Swish Volunteer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Nursery Assistant – email@example.com
- Forest School Volunteer – firstname.lastname@example.org