Earthtime is an award-winning charity, accredited by the Forest School Association, connecting children and young people with the natural environment; using creative and woodland based activities to improve self-esteem, health and well-being.
Earthtime’s core social purpose is to improve lives and outcomes for families and young children in Moray through spending time outside in nature – exploring, protecting, enhancing and enjoying the natural environment.
Our ethos is based on one of nurturing and encouraging inclusive, child-led participation in play and nature based learning activities. Earthtime aims to develop stronger family bonds to increase self-esteem and confidence for both children and their parents or carers to build more resilient and stronger communities.
We do this through a wide and varied range of activities including:
- Earthtime’s Forest School Nursery Duffus
- Earthtime’s Forest School Nursery Elgin
- Forest School Sessions with nurseries, schools and groups across Moray
- Waddle Toddle held in various locations across Moray for age 0-5 accompanied by adult
- Public Events
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for teachers and professionals including bespoke training in your setting